The Mark 8 more standard features included from previous versions.
- The pot capacity has been increased to 115 lbs.
- Increased pre-melt wattage for faster melting.
- Speed controller is located in the control panel – not separate.
- Blowers have increased capacity and feature baffles to adjust air flow.
- Mold sensor prevents pouring on empty mold carrier arms. Fewer than 8 molds can be used.
- Roller sprue cutter requires less pressure for cut off.
- Sprue tapper moved to provide better action.
Plus all of our standard features:
- Modular electric system. Controllers are solid state with LED readouts.
- Multi impact timer assembly.
- Temperature is controlled to within plus or minus 7°.
- Divided pot for simultaneous pre-melting and pouring.
- Float transfer device provides constant lead head pressure assuring continuous bullet quality.
- Automatically casts up to 4,000 bullets an hour.
- Automatically separates bullets from sprues.
- Complete with 8 Magma molds. Saeco, Lyman, and RCBS molds can be converted for use on our machines.
- Specifications: 240v, 16 amps, 3750 watts. Air system requires 125 psi – low volume.
- Bullet Master Accessories
- Bullet Master Motor Assembly
- Bullet Master Melting Pot Assembly
- Bullet Master Air Machine MK6 Assembly